Trip type: Southern Vietnam holiday
4 day Southern Vietnam holiday package deals (Mekong River Cruise, Cu Chi tunnels, and the City discovery) depart from Ho Chi Minh City with trip highlights: Stay in the city hotel to explore the City, visit the legendary Cu Chi tunnels of the Viet Cong, enjoy the leisure cruise on the Mekong River, take home the “sweet memories” on the floating market, and experience the local daily life on your Southern Vietnam holiday package!
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City and arrival.
Upon arrival at Tan San Nhat Airport, you will be welcomed and be transferred to your hotel. Stay overnight at the 4 star hotels in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi tunnels – Ho Chi Minh City (B/L / _)
Have breakfast at the hotel, and leave the busy City center for the peaceful Cu Chi district to visit the tunnels, an underground network of tunnels constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the struggle for independence. The tunnels contained hospitals, accommodation, etc. and were used as a military base for the Viet Cong during the American war. Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Free at leisure time in the afternoon. Have dinner on guest’s account. Stay overnight at the Stay overnight at the Signature Saigon Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City – Cai Be – Tra On ( B/L/D )
Following breakfast at the hotel, we will depart for Cai Be
– 12:00: boarding Le Cochinchine boat, up for cruise to continue to Can Tho via Cho Lach and Tra On.
– Up to river side, disembark and make a pleasant walking or biking on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people’s activities, especially some orchards (orange grove) with its famer.
– Cruise to continue to Tra On. Enjoy the magnificent sunset on the river. Leisurely cruise up the Mekong River while enjoying the beautiful scenery and the aperitifs, sunset cruise.
– A wonderful day with picturesque ferry crossings over Mekong River branches. Have dinner and stay overnight night on board in Tra On with peaceful night time sounds!
Day 4: Tra On – Can Tho (Breakfast)
– “The Daily Market Bell” of the floating market surely will wake you up early in the morning. After having breakfast, we will keep cruising to Can Tho, and enjoy the magnificent sunrise on the river. Leisurely cruise up the Bassac Rriver while enjoying the beautiful scenery.
– Arrive in Can Tho, a small boat will bring you into the area and explore the Cai Rang market one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong Delta with boat gathering and business happing among their boats. And then you will go on a boat ride into the palm-shaded creek to see local houses and green orchards.
– 10:00 disembark then return to Ho Chi Minh City or you may consider extending your holidays to Phu Quoc island via Cambodia on your own. Trip ends.
Trip package cost: US$420/pax.
- A/c private car/van transfer from/to Tan San Nhat airport to/from the hotel in HCMC
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- Pick up & drop off at the hotel on daily tours.
- Small group tour (group max 10 pax) the A/c minivan, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, boat trips.
- Daily breakfast, service charge, tax
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- 2 night accommodation based on 2 guests sharing a twin / double room at the 4 star hotel (Deluxe room).
- 1 night stay on board with the 3 star cruises in Tra On as per timetable.
- International flights to / from HCMC
- Vietnamese entry visa
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Tipping is at customer’s discretion
Terms & conditions applied:
- These rates are only available at Saigon Travel.
- The timetable cruise on day 3 might be started from Can Tho to Cai Be, and vice versa. Our travel consultancy team will confirm this when you book your specific day.
- You can also extend this package to stay more days in Can Tho or Ho Chi Minh City, Phu Quoc Island when this package ends.