Trip price from: Please contact us for further details.
Departure: Da Nang.
Duration: 4 days 3 nights
Day 1: Arrival Da Nang – Hue (L/D)
Start your Tour Package Da Nang – Hue – Hoi An – My Son – Ba Na Hill with Saigon.travel driver and guide pick you up on arrival at Da Nang International Airport, you will be met by our Guide and driver and transferred to Hue (120 km) via Hai Van pass. Established as the capital of unified Viet Nam in 1802, Hue was not only the political but also the cultural and religious centre under the Nguyen dynasty until 1945. Lunch will be serve upon arrival. After that proceed to visit Imperial Citadel, Imperial Museum and Dong Ba Market. Have dinner at local restaurant. Stay overnight in Hue.
Day 2: Hue – Hoi An (B/L/D)
Your second day of Tour Package Da Nang – Hue – Hoi An – My Son – Ba Na Hill begin with breakfast served at the hotel. Then, you will board a private boat for cruising the romantic Perfume River, visit Thien Mu Pagoda. Take a drive to visit King Minh Mang’s tomb which is the magnificent compare with the others. Have lunch at local restaurant. Leave the UNESCO-designated World Heritage Hue to another World Heritage Hoi An Ancient town, which is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century. Its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site. Have dinner and overnight in Hoi An.
Day 3: Hoi An – My Son – Da Nang (B/L/D)
Have breakfast at hotel. You enjoy a half-day walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the Ancient Quarter visiting Hoi An Handicraft Workshop for shopping and an opportunity of watching cultural shows performed by local people. Visit of Chua Ong Pagoda, Chinese Assembly Halls, the 200 – year old Tam Ky ancestral house, and the Japanese Bridge. Have lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon, proceed to My Son Sanctuary in Quang Nam province – the other World Cultural Heritage site with ancient towers and temples built 1000 years ago. Back to Da Nang for dinner. Stay overnight in Da Nang.
Day 4: Da Nang – Ba Na Hills (B/L/D)
Have breakfast at hotel, transfer to Ba Na, you will take a cable car trip (awarded 2 GUINNESS records) to Ba Na Hills, enjoying green natural forests and Dream Stream, Elephant Rock, Rainbow from above. Take a walking tour to visit Linh Ung Pagoda with the Big Buddha Statue, visit Le Jardin Garden, the Old Wine Vault, playing game at Fantasy Park, ect. Have lunch and photo stops. Afternoon, car drive to Da Nang, shop at Han Market. Transfer to the airport for departure. End services. Your an other Vietnam Tour Package Da Nang awaits!
- Transportation in private air-conditioned
- Accommodation in twin/double shared
- Local English speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itineraries
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- Drinking water on vehicle on the day tour;
- International / Domestic flight ticket & airport tax
- Drinks and meals not clear mentioned
- Compulsory Tipping for guide & driver (US $5/pax/day)
- Travel Insurance and personal expenses
- Bank fee for transfer money;
- Hotel surcharge in Peak Season or holidays (if any)
- The Anniversary of Hung Kings (the 10th of March lunar month)
- The Int’l Da Nang Firework Competition (28,29,30 April) if any.
- Liberation day (30 April),
- International Worker’s Day (1 May),
- Vietnamese National Day (September 2),
- Gala Dinner on X’Mas (24, 25 Dec) & New Year 31 Dec
- Vietnam Lunar New Year 2015 (TBA)