Trip price from: 8.694.000 VND ($ 415)
Duration: 4 days 3 nights Departure: Ho Chi Minh City
DAY 01: HO CHI MINH – SIEMRIEP (B/L/D)
- Depart from Saigon Travel office to Cambodia.
- Have breakfast with “ Banh canh Trang Bang”, a special dish of Tay Ninh.
- Transfer to Siemriep Province – Lunch on the way to Siemriep. Via Kampong Thom Province.
- Stop for photo shooting at Laterite Bridge (built from Angkor period – over 800 years ago).
- Arrive in Siemriep. Check-in hotel. Dinner at local restaurant. Free at night.
DAY 02: MYSTERY OF SIEMRIEP (B/L/D)
- After breakfast at hotel, visit the world-famous temples of the ancient city of Angkor, home to the powerful Khmer Empire that held sway from 802 AD to 1350AD. Visiting the amazing temples of Angkor:
– Angkor Thom – the “Great Royal City” is famous for its myriads of colossal human faces carved in stone.
– Bayon Temple – unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara.
– Angkor Wat -one of the Seven wonder of the world, perimeter of 5.6 km, located 5 towers (the highest is 65 m) – in the Sanscrit language, “Angkor Wat” means the capital of pagoda.
– Ta Prohm Temple: built from the 12 th century ( the temple where “Tomb Raider” of Hollywood was filmed – forest of Knia and Tung trees)
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Dinner with Traditional Dancing Show (Apsara) at the local restaurant and overnight in Siemriep.
- We can end the day with a sunset view of Angkor Wat from Bakheng temple.
DAY 03: SIEMRIEP – PHNOMPENH (B/L/D)
- After breakfast at hotel, check-out and return to Phnompenh.
- Stop by the “Insect market”
- Lunch at local restaurant. Check-in
- In the afternoon, visit:
– Royal Palace – built by King Norodom in 1866
– Silver Pagoda which is the most sacred temple in the country. Located within the grounds of the Royal Palace
– Independence Monument.
– Victory Monument
Note: Formal clothes for visiting Royal Palace (no short or full without sleeve)
– Visiting Naga World Hotel and Casino.
- Dinner at local restaurant. Free at night.
DAY 04: PHNOMPENH – HO CHI MINH (B/L)
- After breakfast at hotel, check-out.
- Free leisure for your own time for rolling at Phsa Thmey Market or Orussey Market.
- Lunch at local restaurant. Say goodbye to Cambodia. Return to Ho Chi Minh City.
-Meals as mentioned in the tour program (B= Breakfast/L= Luch/D= Dinner)
-Drinks: 02 bottles of water/pax/day, daily cool towel, cap
-English speaking local guide
-Accommodation: 02 or 03 pax/room
-Siemriep: Lucky Angkor, Smiling Hotel, Lin Ratanak, Starry Angkor… (4*)
-Phnompenh: Green Palace, Golden Stadium,…(4*)
-Transportation: new air-condition vehicle transfer
-Entrance fees as indicated
-Cambodia entry visa: 530.000 VND (25 USD)/pax
-Re-entry Vietnam visa: 1.575.000 VND (75 USD)/pax
-Personal expenses such as: drink, laundry, shopping,…
-Tip for guide and driver: 65.000 VND (3 USD)/pax/day
– Single room: 1.575.000 VND (75 USD)/pax
-Above 12 years old
|100% packaged price|
|From 6 to 11 years old||
|75% packaged price (share parents bed room)|
|From 2 to 5 years old||
|50% packaged price (share parents bed room)|
|Under 2 years old||
|320.000 Vnd. (Parents take care of children). Free of charge for the first one, half charge for the second one.|
|30% fees will be charged|
|50% fees will be charged|
|75% fees will be charged|
|0- 3 days||
|100% fees will be charged|