Duration: day tour
Departure: Daily, from Ho Chi Minh City Travel style: Adventure tours
The mangroves forest in Can Gio possesses a high biodiversity with more than 200 species of fauna and 52 species of flora. The effects of the recent wars on these ecosystems have been devastating and large efforts have been made by local people to rehabilitate the mangroves. Today, it has become one of the most extensive sites of rehabilitated mangroves in the world. Can Gio is a swampy island where the Saigon River meets the sea .This ecological tour takes you away from the bustle and hustle of Saigon for a unique natural environment.
Ho Chi Minh City center – Can Gio – Ho Chi Minh City center
– Depart for Can Gio, 60km southeast of the center of Ho Chi Minh city.
– Visiting heaps of the long- tailed monkeys have a funny moment in “Monkey United”
– Visit the crocodile farm and other wild animals in a mangrove forest
– Speed jungle boat, the climax of tour, takes you to the Vietnamese base in the war.
– Lunch at the Phuong Nam resort restaurant.
– Free time for swimming in the pool and relaxing.
– Then we will continue to Can Gio seafood market before we are heading back to HCM city.
|Group size||1 pax||2pax||3pax||4pax||5pax||6pax|
Tour guide, entrance fee, ferry round ticket, sugar cane juice (at rest time on the way), speed boat, Vietnamese lunch, swimming pool and shower room.
Drinks at resort, optional activities, travel insurance.
For swimming, please do take your Swimming suit, and towel.