Hoi An Vietnam was a major Oriental and international trading port and merchant meeting place for the traders and ships of Japan, China and the west during the 16th and 17th centuries. As a result, the Hoi An old town has a diverse mixture of architectural styles and Hoi An is currently considered as a living museum of architecture and urban lifestyle. Hoi An was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1999.
Saigon.travel ‘s tour guide and driver will pick you up at Chan May port – Lang Co at 07h30 am, and drive to Hoi An over Hai Van Pass with visits: Tra Que Village and Local Buddhist Temple en-route. ( & An Bang Beach if time permitting). You will arrive in Hoi An at about 10h40 am. Have a drink and commence your Hoi An old walking trip:
– Japanese Bridge – built in the 1400’s to link the Japanese and Chinese sectors of town,
– Tan Ky House – 200 year old Japanese House decorated with in lays of pearl shell, and time permitting
– Visit to Silk workshop – experience how silk thread is made and the creation of intricate embroideries.
- 11h45: Have set menu lunch will be served at local restaurant in Hoi An town.
- 12h15: Leisure at your own shopping in Old Town.
- 13h00: Have Boat trip on Thu Bon River
- 14h00: Trip returning to Chan My port via road tunnel with visit at Marble Mountain en-route.
You will arrive in Chan May port at an estimated time arrival at 16h00.
Itinerary is subject to change because of any unforeseen delays such as late Cruise ship arrival.
- Solo: 205 usd
- Group of 2: 110 usd/pax
- Group of 3-4: 90
- Group of 5-6: 80
- Group of 7-8: 75
- Group of 9-10: 65 usd/pax
- Air-conditioned comfortable vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- Bottled drinking water
- Entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off from Cruise ship at Chan May port
- Boat cruise on Thu Bon River
- Personal expenses
- Other not mentioned above.