Trip price from: US$ 125
Duration: 2 days 1 night
Day 1: Hanoi – Hon Gai Habour – Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son Cave (L/D)
07.45 – 08.15: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter then transfer to Halong Bay
12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
13: 00: Check- in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing
13:30 – 15:00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring by the fascinating formations of the Bay.
15.00: Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water
15.40: Explore the secluded Thien Canh Son Cave
16.45: Short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak
18.00: Back to the junk for relaxation
19.00: Enjoy your fantastic dinner and stay overnight on board
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Hon Gai Harbour – Hanoi (B/L)
07.30: Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air
08.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms
9.30: More leisure time for swimming in the middle of the bay
10.00: Cruise back to the barbour while an a la carte lunch is served
11.45: Disembark. Farewell
Option 1: Transfer directly to Hanoi. Trip ends!
Option 2: EXPLORE CHARMING YEN DUC VILLAGE for 2 Hour Tour on half way (Extra charge at US$22/ person)
A journey to Yen Duc village is a trip to trace back the typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions. This is also the great chance to visit the charming fields, a holy pagoda, a historical cave and other relic sites while wandering narrow alleyways in the odorous fresh air and talking with hospitable local people.
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to the weather condition
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
As you enter the Dragon’s Pearl you come to the reception counter on the first deck, which have a total of 11 fully-equipped cabins. Each 11m2, air-conditioned cabin boasts its own bathroom with hot water shower, a closet and night table.
Each cabin you will enjoy the elegant design of the fine woodwork.
- Length: 29m
- Width: 6.9m
- Height: 5.6m
- Ancient Chinese Sail-Boat Style with 3 Sails
- Oriental Decoration Style with wood & pottery
- Rooms Size: 11 m2
- Connecting rooms: Not available
- Extra beds: Not available
- Description (location, view): Sea view
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Slippers, hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities
- 24 hour room service
- Bottle of water on available
- Dock: Hon Gai – 6A Le Thanh Tong
- Distance to Hanoi or Noi Bai airport: 170 km
- Distance to the nearest bank or ATM: 500m from the dock
- Distance to nearest hospital: 2 km (doctor on call)
Transfers (on request)
- Transfer time from Hanoi or Noi Bai Airport: 3.5 hours
- Car rental service with driver available on request.
- Shuttle bus service available
- Pick up & drop off place: At your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter (from 7.45am to 8.30am)
- Departure time: 8.30am
- Arrival time: 4.00pm
- Check in time: 12.00 – 12.30pm
- Check out time: 11.30pm
Credit cards accepted
Visa, Master, American Express
Sport facilities & activities
- Traditional Fishing
- Tender & Bamboo rowboat
- Lunch on beach
- Upon request
- Caving & Swimming
- Dinner in cave
- Wedding anniversary
- Birthday party
- Beach party
- Inside – cave party.
Staff on boat: 10
- 2 Captain
- 1 Supervisor
- 4 Waiter
- 1 Mechanic
- 2 Chef
- 1 English speaking tour guide
|Cabin Type||1 st oct to 31 dec, 2012||From 1st Jan – 1st May & 1st Oct – 31st Dec, 2013|
|Single cabin||Double cabin||Single cabin||Double cabin|
|Deluxe||$ 174||$ 228||$ 178||$ 255|
- Wellcome drink
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner as mentioned
- Tea and coffee
- Entrance fee
- One night accommodation on board Dragon Pearl with A/C, hot water & shower
- English speaking guide on board
- Boat insurance
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
Other transfer service available:
Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – $30
Supplement for A/C Private Transfer Hanoi – Hon Gai – Hanoi: 115USD/ 4seat car, 150USD/ 7 seat car, 160USD/ 16 seat bus.
- Bring with you: Sun block, Camera + Film, Insect repellent, Original Passport, Hat, Swimming clothes, Sun glasses.
- Candy, cakes, books, notebooks, pens, pencils or other learning tools for children and elderly in the fishing village.
- Care to the environment of Halong bay.
- Chilren from 4 years old: 100% adult’s price if charter cruise
- Chilren from 4 years old – share bed with parent: 50% adult’s price if share cruise
- Chilren from 4 years old – stay extra bed : 75% adult’s price if share cruise
- Chilren below 4 years old: F.O.C
- 01 child maximum per cabin.