This trip is designed for foodie lovers and those who would love to experience further Hue cuisine. Therefore Foodies should not miss this excursion to be entertained Hue Cuisine. Foods we will try from Street vendors, restaurant owners and the array of characters you meet on en-route that makes this Foodie Excursion being truly unique experience.
Walk along Hue’s Streets to see Hue night’s life: Trang Tien Bridge, Ho Chi Minh Memorial House, and then you will have a chance to taste these street foods:
1. Beo cake (literally water fern cake), Nam cake (steamed shrimp rice cake), Loc cake (steamed clear tapioca cake)
2. Bun Bo Hue – Hue Beef vermicelli
3. Banh Khoai – Hue fried pancake with shrimps, pork, eggs and bean sprouts
4. Vietnamese Coffee at Phuong Nam Cafe.
Trip ends, and You will be transferred back to your hotel. End services.
- English speaking guide
- All the mentioned dishes to try
- Bottled drinking water & wet tissues.
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses.