Trip code: PLCHL03 Duration: 3 days – 2 nights Departure: Ha Noi.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong
07.30 – 08.00: Pick up at Hanoi Hotel, transfer to Halong (not INCLUDED in cabin price).
12.00 Arrive at Tuan Chau Island
12.15 Transfer to cruise ship
12.30 Welcome Drink – cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins. Cruise and program commence.
13.00 – 14.30 Serve Special Paradise Lunch on board while cruising passing by islets, Hoa Cuong fishing village. After lunch continues exploration of Halong Bay passing by Soi Sim Beach, Coconut Three Island. Anchoring the vessels at Dark and Bright Cave area.
14:45 – 15:45 Exploring Dark and Bright Cave by rowing bamboo boats with local people or kayaking by yourself.
15.45 – 16:15 The Vessels will continuous cruising in Lan Ha Bay passing by Cua Van floating Village, Tien Ong Cave and anchoring the vessels in Ho Dong Tien.
16:15 – 17.00 Enjoy swimming and kayaking at Ho dong Tien area.
17.00 – 19.00 Enjoying “Happy Hour” Buy one take one on selected beverages, while the vessels is cruising in Halong Bay, passing by Trong Cave, Ho Dong Tien Cave, Luon Cave and Titop Island. Docking at Coconut Three Island for overnight stay. Enjoy spa at your leisure on board.
18.00 – 18.30Enjoy cooking demonstration with Chef to discover the Vietnamese cuisine of traditional spring rolls. Learn how to toast Vietnamese way through the evening’s toast of the local rice wine.
18.30 – 19.00 Pre-dinner cocktail on sundeck serving assorted nuts and canapé.
19.30 – 22.00 Serve elegant Paradise dinner. Start dinner in Traditional Bao Dai dress and photo shoot with captain and manager on board.
21.00 – 23.00 Evening Activities – relax at leisure; enjoy Movie Night and squid Fishing or Beauty Spa services.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Paradise Luxury Cruise
Day 2: Halong Bay Discovery
06.30 – 07.00 Tai Chi session on the sundeck at the break of dawn.
07.00 – 07.30 Coffee & tea with assorted homemade pastries.
07.45 – 08.30 International Ala Carte Breakfast Menu.
08.30 Transfer to Paradise Explorer
10.30 Exploring Bai Tu Long Bay and enjoy kayaking, swimming and exploring the cave in Thien Canh Son Beach.
12.30 Return to Paradise Explorer and Continue cruising to the Vung Vieng Floating Village. Vietnamese lunch served on-board.
14.00 Arrive at Vung Vieng Fishing Village, enjoy time around the village with traditional bamboo boat rowed by the local people.
15.30 – 16.00 Return to Paradise Explorer heading back to Main boat. Relax and Enjoy Spa services on board while cruising or sightseeing.
17.00 – 19.00 Enjoy “Happy Hour” Buy 1 take 1 on selected beverages. Enjoy spa at your leisure on board.
18:00 – 18.30 Enjoy cooking demonstration with Chef to discover another Vietnamese cuisine.
17.30 – 19.00 Enjoy Happy Hour Buy One and Get One Free. Follow the cooking demonstration and discover the Vietnamese cuisine on the sundeck. Make the spring roll by yourself and learn how to toast in Vietnamese way with rice wine.
18.30 – 19.00 Pre-dinner cocktail on sundeck.
19.30 – 21.30 Serve elegant Paradise dinner.
21.00 – 23.00 Evening Activities – relax at leisure; enjoy Movie Night, Board Games, and Fishing or Beauty Spa services.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Paradise Luxury Cruise
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi
6.30 Tai Chi session on Sundeck at the break of dawn.
7.00 – 7.30 Coffee & tea with assorted homemade pastries.
7.30 – 8.30 Relax or Visit Sung Sot Cave – Hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the most beautiful and biggest cave in Halong bay.
8.30 International Breakfast Buffet
9.30 Check-out cabins and settle bills
10.30 Arrive at Tuan Chau Island.
10.30 – 12.00 Set lunch served at Paradise Suites Hotel (Applied ONLY for guests booked shuttle bus of Paradise Cruises)
12.15 – 12.30 Shuttle bus pick up guests at Paradise Suites Hotel
If you join in shuttle bus, you arrive to Hanoi at about 16.30pm – 17.00pm
If you join in private Car, you arrive to Hanoi at about 15.30pm.
Paradise Cruise wishes to serve you next time!
Note: Cruise’s detail itinerary will be deliveried when you on boat
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- 1 Asian Lunch and 1 Set lunch
- 2 Set Dinners
- 2 International Breakfast Buffet
- Kayaking Service (included & subject to availability)
- Snorkel Equipment (included & subject to availability)
- Tai Chi Session
- Insurance and Service Charges
- Vietnam Visa (ONLY $10/visa – book in next step)
- Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Surcharge for Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year’s Eve.
- Airfares, Airport Transfers and Hotel Accommodation
- Visa Arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 14 to 3 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: Charge 100% of total rates
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,…), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- – If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- – If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,…): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount
- – If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
· Important Notes:
- – The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated
- – The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- – In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Children Price & Extra Bed
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. An extra charge of USD 26.00 per extra bed if required to set up in the cabin for 02 days/1night program or USD 36.00 per extra bed for 03 days/2 nights program. An extra charge of USD 10.00 per baby cot for 02 days/1 night program or USD 15.00 per baby cot for 03 days/ 2nights program if require. This extra service is subject to Paradise Cruises availability.
- The child rate for children from 5 to under 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied. Child above 12 years old will be quoted as an adult
- Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin