Trip price from: $US 120
Duration: Day Trip
Departure: Phu My port, 7h30 am.
Saigon.travel creates this journey to suit those who seeks for private tour to maximize their trip flexible on spend time on each stop as well as better care from our tour guide during their journey to this Mekong Delta. What you can expect from this include watch the beautiful rice fields en-route, and the daily local activities on the Cai Be floating market, wander into the small villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation, enjoy peaceful boat ride into the small waterways…
Saigon.travel guide and driver will pick you up at Phu My port, and leave for Cai Be by car/van with stop for photos in Tan An town overlooking the beautiful rice fields. On arrival in Cai Be, you will get on the motorized boat to visit the Cai Be floating market and learn the locals business happening on waterway among their vessels. Then wander into the villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation.You will then go on a boat ride to the island through small canals to experience the charms of the Mighty Mekong Delta. Visit a family business to see how locals make coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn. Keep boating to the other island to visit the traditional house dating 18 century, and have lunch break with local fresh specialties. Take a walk around peaceful fruit garden. Our a/c vehicle transfer to Ho Chi Minh City. You will arrive in Ho Chi Minh City at an estimated time of arrival at 5pm. End services.
|Group Size||1 Pax||2-3 Pax||4-6 Pax||7-10 Pax||11-15 Pax||Single Supplement|
- Air Conditioner comfortable vehicle for pick-up and drop-off at Phu My port.
- Meal as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese Foods
- All Entrance Fees during Guided Time
- Boat trip, fruits, candy and etc.
- English Speaking Guide (other languages are available on request.)
- Cool-towels and Mineral Water
- Pick-up Time: 7:45 AM
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.