Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Cai Be – My Thuan – Sadec (lunch, dinner)
- 11.00-11h30 boarding LE COCHINCHINE Junk. Enjoy welcome drink.
- LeCochinchine continues sets sails to Caithia while lunch is served on boat.
- Embark on a lovely cycling excursion on the bank of the peninsula browsing several verdant villages. Visit of the gardens and orchards, local houses and ample opportunity meet with people and get insight into Delta life . Visit Caodai temple on the way to My Thuan.
- Continue our cruise toward Sadec, a nice and quiet town overlooking Mekong river
- Visit the lively Sadec food market and primary school headed by Magueritte Duras.
Walks along the village path and get yourself acquaintance with rural activities as farmers farm their fields: rice fields, and vegetable farms, fish farms.
- Back to our boat for a cruise down stream. Relax on boat while sipping an aperitif .
- Dinner and overnight on board
Day 2: Cai Thia – Vinh Long – Tra On (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Breakfast on board on the Mekong.
- Visit Binh Hoa Phuoc island and go for walk walk through the islets, sampling native fruits viewing local handicraft production and meet the local people.
- Transfer to a local boat for an extensive visit of Cai Be: the floating market, the mazes of waterway , local pop-rice and sweets production.
- Visit of old houses, delightful flower gardens and local coconut candy and rice paper manufacturers.
- LeCochinchine continues its cruise to Cochien. Lunch served on board
- Embark on a pleasant walk on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people’s activities. Visit a cottage industry , a local farm and sample seasonal fruits.
- Boarding back, complimentary drink as a welcome back on board. Open bar and rest on the deck enjoying the sunset. The crew will serve dinner while the Le Cochinchine is cruising Mang Thit river.
- Dinner and night on board.
Day 3: Tra On – Can Tho (breakfast)
- Breakfast on board
- The morning bobbling commotion of Mekong river life comes to life for another lovely day our boat set sails to Cantho through tributary and canals.
- Transfer to Cairang: one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong. We go for a walk along the canals and the palm-shaded creek to see local houses and green orchards, ship building yards, rural and water activities in full swing.
- Boarding back at noon, with a welcome-back drink.
- 11 h00 Disembark in Can Tho. The cruise concludes.
· 3 days cruise with stops and visits as stated with English /French-speaking escort.
· 2 nights accommodation on board.
· Meal as mentioned during the cruise ( B=Breakfast, L = Lunch, D=Dinner)
· Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program.
· Biking, sampan boat ride,
· Services of crews during the cruise.
· Complimentary foot massage
· Group insurance
Ground transfer from hotel in Ho Chi Minh City to pier in Mekong.
· Visa approval and fees for Vietnam or Cambodia.
· Expenditure of personal nature such as drinks, tips, souvenirs, laundry, etc.,
· Child age 2-12 years old discount 50% when sharing cabin with parents.
Infants (under 2 years old) are free of charge.
· The above tour prices exclude current VAT.