Trip price: 2.080.000 vnd ($US 100) Trip style: Vietnam adventure tour
Duration: 1 day. Departure: Daily small group (max 8 pax)
Small group Cat Tien National Park tour for 1 day depart from Ho Chi Minh City to provide nature seekers chance to experience wild life, and at the same time may contribute ideas to better the Conservation. Let join Saigon.travel eco-tours to test your legs and listen to sounds of creatures, and nourish your eyes in diversity of fauna and flora!
07:00 Saigon.travel tour guide and van will pick you up at your hotel and leave busy Ho Chi Minh City for Cat Tien National Park at the distance of 150 km with an estimated driving about 3 and half an hour. You will approach the volcanic area. Upon arrival, we cross the Dong Nai river, refresh, and have lucn break.
You will commence an 8-km hike along the nature trail where you will see many gigantic trees.
What type of trees on this trail? There are Lagerstroemia Ovalfolia (BangLang), Tetrameles nudiflora (Tung), Cycas rumphii (Thien Tue), Ancistrolandus tectorius (Trung quan), Afzelia cyclocarpa (Go).
if lucky, you will see wild life with pig, wood pecker, civets… during our trek through forest or at watch tower with many birds surrounding.
Have break, and take our awaiting a/c van returning to Ho Chi Minh City with dinner break en-route. You will be in Ho Chi Minh City at an estimated time of arrival at 5 pm. End services.
Options for easier hikes:
- The seven km waterfalls route (Thac Troi, Thac Dung): takes three hours. It’s easy and passes by many huge trees.
- Hike 8 km to The Bird watching tower and wild life can be seen en-route.
- All entrance fees.
- Transport: A/c van, jeep transfer for sightseeing in the park.
- English speaking guide
- Meals: lunch and dinner as mentioned above. Drinking water during trekking.
- Insect repellent (to repel leeches).
- Accident insurance will be covered up to US$ 10.000/pax/ case.
- Personal expenses and services have not been mentioned above.