Trip price from: $US 369 Duration: 6 days 5 nights Departure: Daily from Ho Chi Minh City Trip style: South Vietnam tours
Tour to the south Vietnam for a package cost by the local travel company base with an enjoyable and save on travel! Travel destination include of Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi tunnels, Cao dai temple, and the Mekong Delta…
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City arrival
Arrive at The Tan Son Nhat International airport in Ho Chi Minh City (former Saigon). Saigon.travel guide and driver meet and transfer you to the hotel for check in. Free at leisure. Meals on your own. stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City – Tay Ninh – Cu Chi Tunnels (B, L )
Saigon.travel guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and drive for Tay Ninh, home to Cao Dai religion. you will discovering this beautiful architectural work and the eclectic mixture of Cao Dai philosophy. After having lunch break at the local restaurant, we will drive 1,5 hour to the tunnels of Cu Chi which features a living museum for Vietnam War. The formation of the tunnels with various functions provides you the real sense of creation that exists only in Vietnam. Drive back to Ho Chi Minh City and stay overnight.
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City – Cai Be – Can Tho (B, L )
Saigon.travel guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel at 8 am and leave busy Ho Chi Minh City for Mighty Mekong Delta. on arrival at Cai Be, you will go on a boat ride for a journey through the town’s floating market, and see how river life goes on, trading between merchant ships and local farmers. Cruise through a secluded canals and over the Mighty Mekong to the islands where we stop to enjoy seasonal fruits, and traditional house dating 18th century before our boat cruise journey to Vinh Long. On arrival in Vinh Long, Saigon.travel guide and driver will drive you to Can Tho for the night. Dinner on guests’ account. stay overnight in Can Tho.
Day 4: Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh City (B, L )
wake up with fresh air in the morning, Saigon.travel guide and driver will pick you up for short journey to the pier for boat cruise to The Cai Rang floating market – one of the biggest market on the river which exposes the unique way of trade on the water in the lower part of the Mekong. our guide and driver will pick you up and drive to Ho Chi Minh City, and have lunch break en-route. On arrival in Ho Chi Minh City, check into your hotel, have dinner on your account and stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh City Tour (B, L )
After having breakfast at the hotel, Saigon.travel guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel at 8h30 am for the city discovery.
You will discover down town of the Ho Chi Minh city – Saigon with stops at the Post Office in colonial-style and the Notre Dame Cathedral, built between 1877 and 1883 and being the major seat of the Catholic religion at present in Vietnam, Thien Hau pagoda, War remnant museum, a lacquer workshop (on request). Have lunch break at the local restaurant.
In the afternoon, you will discover Jade Emperor pagoda, china town with bustling Binh Tay market, Vinh Nghiem pagoda.
Day 6: Ho Chi Minh City Departure (B )
Free at leisure until transferring to The Tan Son Nhat airport for your departure.
May – September
October – April
• Hotel accommodation sharing double bed room with daily breakfast
• Meals as specified (no drink) (Breakfast = B, Lunch = L, Dinner = D)
• English-speaking guide
• Mineral water and cold towel on car/van/bus
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
• Private A/C transfers on tours
• Boat cruise in Mekong Delta
• Vietnam visa arrangements (If required)
• Drinks & Other personal expenses
• Others not mentioned in the itinerary
• Children under 4 years will be free of charge (provided that they are accompanied by at least two full-paying adults – Maximum is 1 child)
• Children from 4 to under 9 years old (Maximum is 1 child)
Sharing bed with parents will be charged 50% the adult tour price
An extra bed will be charged 70% the adult tour price
• From 9 and above will be charged as adult
• The tipping allowance is US$ 3.00/ person/day high appreciated
• Surcharge will be imposed during these super peak season as below:
o 30th April to 1st May, 2014/ Liberation & International Labor Day
o 2nd September 2014 / National day
o December 24th & 31st 2014/Christmas Day & New Year
- Hotel provided in Ho Chi Minh City
Luxury: Majestic Hotel, Newworld Hotel *****
Deluxe: Oscar Hotel, Silverland Central Hotel ****
Budget: Tan Hai Long hotel, Saigon Blessing Hotel ***
In Can Tho
Luxury: Victoria Can Tho Hotel ****
Deluxe: Golf Can Tho Hotel ****
Budget: Saigon Can Tho Hotel ***
* Please note that Vietnam hotels do not recognize provisional reservations, so specific hotels cannot be guaranteed until you have booked your chosen tour. As many of the better hotels are often full during the October to April peak season, early booking is advisable.